Friday, October 24, 2008

CARS

I absolutley love cars, no, not the movie, what were you thinking?
anyway, i think they are the coolest things to ever be.
I must say that Ferrari is my favourite make, they look so cool, and sound awesome too. I have only seen one outside of the car shows, and I guess the owner lives here in Spanish Fork, becuase I have seen him driving it in town and even in my church parking lot. There is an awesome story with theis Ferrari, and here it goes:
One day my family was outside ( don't ask me why I wasn't) just enjoying the weather, when a Ferrari drives by and of course everyone freaks and my brother, who like me loves cars, follows him down the street to our neighbours house, where he pulls into the drive, and I found out later that my neighbour and the Ferrari owner are friends and like every month or so they go to see a movie or whatever, so they left, and my brother told me about it. And of course, I also freak, because we were going to wait all night if we had to to see it again!
The really stupid thing is, is that my sister broke the camera, so i was frantically trying to find some camera I could use, and luckily my friend let me use his, but unluckily, I wasn't familliar with it, so without using up too much battery life, I tried to know it. After a while I thought I had it down, so the hours went by and nothing came, unless you count the cars that weren't Ferraris. Then Nature called for me, and I really didn't want to leave in case they came back, and my brother (who was also waiting with me) didn't know how to use the camera, so I couldn't leave it with him, so we waited all night, finally around 12:00 at night, they came back and we went down the street to meet them. Something funny is this,my brother owns a Ferrari shirt that he got last time we were at the car show in Salt Lake, so he was wearing this at the time, and the owner of this amazing car noticed this and Brian, my bro, was talking to him, while I was taking pictures, but before I get too far, I must say that when brian opened the door, he got in and I just leaned on the door, well I was on my knees and I laid my arm on the armrest on the door. That car is so low to the ground that I had to kneel to see inside of it, and let me tell ya, it is the coolest interior I had yet seen, it had the Ferrari horse on the floor mats, and the steering wheel had the sign in the middle and my favourite part about some sports cars is that they don't have a gear shifting knob, but pedal shifters on either side of the wheel, and what a wonderful thing the guy did for us, he told us about shifting and when you pull back on both of them simultaneously, that puts it into neutral, and then guess what? he revved that baby, and it was the most wonderful sound I have ever heard, and being midnight, he said "that should make the neighbours happy."
Then that's when I went taking pics, but using a camera I didn't know, I accidently took some retarded ones, but still I got them. I will post the pics for all to see.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

This happened 6/29/2007
for any of those who want to know.

TOTICA said...

to bad u didn't get to drive it or did ya??

Chuck said...

nope

TOTICA said...

ohh thats to bad